[guide.chat] From Dawn

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 18:59:35 +0100

Hi Clare thank you for welcoming me to the group.
Sorry I have been so long replying to you.I am still finding my way around
Guide. I enjoy your poems and hearing about what you have been up to. It was
nice to  hear about your stay with Auntie Pearl It brought back memories of my
childhood of me helping my Mum to bake not just cakes but also bread. The smell
of the yeast in freshly baked bread was some thing to die for Rather like your
daily chocolate fix.
Myself  and my husband Chris who is also blind with little vision prefer
savouries but also like the occasional pudding but not really chocolate pudding.
Hugs and kisses Dawn xxx