[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: no subject

  • From: "Judith Appleton" <judith.appleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 11:36:00 +0100

Subject: no subject

A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey, I have been asked to go fishing
up in Canada
with my boss & several of his friends."
"We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that
promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week
and set out my rod and fishing box. We're leaving from the office & I will
swing by the house to pick my things up. Oh, please pack my new blue silk
pyjamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy, but being the good wife she is, did
exactly what her husband asked.

The following weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.

The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish.

He said, "Yes! Lots of salmon, some bluegill, and a few swordfish, but why
didn't you pack my new blue silk pyjamas like I asked you to?"

You'll love the answer...

The wife replied,
"I did. They're in your fishing box ..."

Never Lie To A Woman...!!!