[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: no subject

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:12:20 +0100

To all my friends at the chat place please enjoy this one today Wednesday ,from
me Keith
Subject: Fw: Love Dress

: Fw: Love Dress

        .

              A woman dropped in unannounced at her son's house. Having knocked
on the door she immediately walked in. She was shocked to see her
daughter-in-law lying on the couch, totally naked. Soft music was playing, and
the aroma of perfume filled the room
              'What are you doing?' she asked.
              'I'm waiting for Justin to come home from work.' The
daughter-in-law answered.
              'But you're naked!' the mother-in-law exclaimed.
              'This is my love dress,' the daughter-in-law explained.
              'Love dress? But you're naked!'
              'Justin loves me to wear this dress,' she explained. 'Every time
he sees me in this dress, he instantly becomes romantic and ravages me for
hours.
              The mother-in-law left. When she got home she undressed,
showered, put on her best perfume, dimmed the lights, put on a romantic CD, and
lay on the couch waiting for her husband to arrive.

              Finally, her husband came home. He walked in and saw her lying
there so provocatively.

              'What are you doing?' he asked.

              'This is my love dress,' she whispered, sensually.
              'Needs ironing,' he said, 'What's for dinner?'

All the rest of the crap I have wiped off .

Best Wishes
Keith

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
18:02