[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Come on all.

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 23:55:25 -0000

Apologies, I pressed the wrong button as my email was supposed to be sent to
all of the Chatters!

TTFN
Sally

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 22/02/2009 19:43
Sent To: A. Machray, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
a.machray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Come on all.

hi Alex, thought I'd reply to your message, yep! there is life out here! but
can't think of anything to talk about. I can have a moan about weekend TV not
being good! like it use to be, mind you it's not too brilliant during the week
either! don't know if I'll get any response to that thought I would give it ago
anyway. Sennjan.