[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Best Ever Blonde Joke- Thanks Lisa!

  • From: "Hazel & Kim Darvell" <darvell206@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:44:30 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Kath Lordan - Email Address: klordan@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 19/08/2009 07:35
Sent To: Bronwen Harrison, Caroline Lordan, David Gripper, Bernie Hillyard,
Gunilla James, Lisa Gregg, Barry Smith, Elaineevans, Anne Carroll, Bridgepët,
Hazel Darvell, Jim Lordan, Helen Barr, Brian, Rebecca Evans, Denis Flanagan -
Email Address: bronib@xxxxxxxxxxx, carolinelordan@xxxxxxxxxxx,
david.gripper@xxxxxxxxxx, b.hillyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
gunilla_james@xxxxxxxxxxx, missbossy36@xxxxxxxxxxx, barryms@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
RbEvns1@xxxxxxx, annecarroll1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bridgetgibbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
darvell206@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jlordan@xxxxxxxxx, thelondonbarrs@xxxxxxx,
regent@xxxxxxxxx, rebecca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, d.flanagan@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Best Ever Blonde Joke- Thanks Lisa!

                BEST EVER BLONDE JOKE

                A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here
and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get
started."

                Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's
finished?"

                The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a
rooster."

                Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

                She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread
all over the table.

                He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then
turns to her and says,

                "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able
to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

                He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's
have a nice cup of tea, and then," he said with a deep sigh. .. . ... . ..
                (scroll down)

                "Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box."

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090818-0, 18/08/2009
Tested on: 19/08/2009 09:21:15