[guide.chat] Jokes or no Jokes

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 08:50:00 +0100

Sorry but there is no Joke today but there is two attachments for you to have a
look at ,you will need to turn the volume up a bit as it is in the mp3 player
menu ,and it reminds one when we were a lot younger ,and for the younger people
you would only have seen these things in films or videos ,so I appoligise about
what I have put on today as I am running out of jokes ,and I have enough for
about two weeks to go ,so I am inventing something ,has anyone any other ideas
what we can put on to liven our days up ?

Good wishes to all out there in guide chat line land .