[gtk-server] Re: config file

  • From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:21:01 +0100

Hi Jim,

Well, no problem about those brackets, your parser was clearly written, so I
could adjust it easily. In my announcement I forgot to mention that the config
options GTK_SERVER_COMMA and GTK_SERVER_BRACKET have dispappeared also, which is
better this way.

About those memory leaks: I ran the GTK-server with Valgrind, but one of the
rules was to ignore Glib/GTK errors, that's why I did not notice it. I'll adapt
the code immediately and upload new installers today.

Thanks,

Peter

http://www.gtk-server.org