[gtk-server] Re: config file

  • From: Jim Bailey <sleepydgym@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 00:18:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi Peter,

looks like the brackets disappeared, I must have
misunderstood and made things harder for you, sorry
about that.

just to quickly point out that there is now a memory
leak. When you call g_list_free(list); it is in an if
block, and should be at the same level as it is
assigned, so at the end of the block starting with
"if (strlen(inputdata) > 0)".

but slightly more leaky than that, all the strings the
list holds are allocated and won't be automatically
freed, it is necessary to call
g_list_foreach( list, (GFunc)g_free, NULL );
to clear them up.

nice work though, thanks for the short turnaround, I
can have commas and brackets again :)

Regards,

Jim

--- Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>