[gtk-server] Formatting floats (Was: gtk-server Digest V5 #3)

  • From: Erik Winkels <euqirea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:09:03 +0200

> Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 16:41:49 +0200
> From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [gtk-server] Re: List Activity
>
> I have the same issue on my 64bit system. Can you please send me the output
> of the following:
>
> echo "gtk_server_ffi" | gtk-server -stdin

FFI

> echo "gtk_server_version" | gtk-server -stdin

2.2 build 7

> uname -a

Windows XP Professional SP2 ;-)

I'm also using CLISP 2.45.

While I'm a Unix man by heart I'm actually targetting the application I'm
writing at Windows (it will be a utility for a game I'm playing[1]) since the
target audience is mainly using that platform.

I should have been more clear about that, sorry :-(  Would it still be worth it
to try the sprintf / printf solution you posted on the Windows platform?

Erik