[gtk-server] Re: Formatting floats (Was: gtk-server Digest V5 #3)

  • From: Erik Winkels <aerique@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 00:56:55 +0200

Hi Peter,

I don't like to come across as particularly dense but I'm afraid it is unavoidable this time :-)

For the past hour I've been looking at the examples you've provided but I just don't see how I can make a GtkTreeCellDataFunc from it (http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable//GtkTreeViewColumn.html#GtkTreeCellDataFunc). As used in this example:

    - http://scentric.net/tutorial/sec-treeview-col-celldatafunc.html

The g_snprintf and g_object_set are used in the cell data function but how do I make such a function myself with gtk-server without restorting to FFI's, callback, etc.?

Also I have no previous experience with GTK and my C is pretty rusty as well since I haven't used it in years, so forgive any obvious questions please.

Erik