[gsis_admins] Re: Elementary Scheduling

  • From: Donna <donnacbeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 09:17:24 -0400

We aren't using campus planner - it takes a lot of initial setup that
counselors would have to do. We have looked at it several times but it hasn't
taken off due to lack of support.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 4, 2015e, at 9:09 AM, "Denise Epperson" <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have started the setup, but have not completed it. We have the based
information such as the number of credits needed in each subject area, but
not down to which subject. So, right now it is only useful to know that if
they have enough credits to move on to the next grade and enough credits in
the subject area, but doesn’t tell you if it is the correct classes that they
need for that area.

Denise Epperson
Administrative Technology
Griffin-Spalding County Schools