[gsis_admins] Re: Elementary Scheduling

  • From: Flora Contreras <flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 08:35:57 -0400

We only schedule what they do, thus if they were to have a seg in both reg
math and EIP math, the schedule would reflect that, but if they only have
one, they would only reflect where they are being served. But I'm pretty
sure we don't have any student taking two segments of math.

flora

Flora Contreras

Buford City School System <http://www.bufordcityschools.org/> – K-12; 4,100
Students

Student Information System Coordinator * Data Collections & Reporting
Coordinator

Varsity Assistant Soccer Coach * BHS Athletics Website Administrator
<http://www.bufordwolves.com/>

770-945-5035 x330

Building Community; Serving Students

Think before you print this e-mail! By not printing it, you preserve
precious natural resources; it is another step in growing GREEN. This
message, including any attachments, may contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message, or the taking of any action based on it is strictly prohibited.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 8:23 AM, Debra Flanders <dsflanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

I have a question for all of you... Do you schedule a regular Math class
and a EIP Math class for each of your students.. or do you just schedule a
EIP Math , even though they are pull out and get both.

--
Thanks,

Debra

Debra S. Flanders