[greenbuild] Plaster Party!!

  • From: guillermo metz <gmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: greenbuilding group <greenbuild@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:25:21 -0400

Just a reminder for those interested that we'll be plastering the inside
of our house this weekend and next. Feel free to come for a little while
or the whole day--any help will be much appreciated!

It's on rain or shine. We'll provide lunch and snacks. Bring protective
eyewear if you have it (clear lens, preferably); we'll have gloves for
everyone, but bring them if you have them as well (thick rubber gloves,
not fabric or leather). 256-2030 if you have any questions.

-Guillermo

Directions:
96B South past Ithaca College. Just after the American Legion Hall (on
the
left) and the Common Ground (on the right), take Nelson Road (on the
left).
Stay on Nelson for about four miles until it turns into Durfee Hill Rd.
(at
the intersection with Hornbrook Rd.). Just up the hill, stay left at the
"Y"
and after about a quarter mile, look for #103 (marked on the purple
mailbox,
on the right). Please park along the road and walk up the drive to our
house.