[greenbuild] O/Nolan Duplex Builders Party April 10th (Time Change)

  • From: Joe Nolan <jnolan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: naturalbuilding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:26:53 -0500

Hi all,
In consideration of those with young children & those who need to drive
a distance afterward, we are having the party in the afternoon, from 3
to 6 PM. We'll serve "substantial party food" and beverages.
This party is for those who worked professionally or as volunteers on
our project. We'll be announcing a general open house a bit later.

Saturday April 10th, 5-9PM
205/207 Rachel Carson Way (in EcoVillage SONG)

RSVP to Michelle: 607-273-5563 or reply to this email

thanks!