[greenbuild] O/Nolan Duplex Builders Party April 10th!

  • From: Joe Nolan <jnolan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: naturalbuilding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 15:44:19 -0500

WHAT:
A party specifically for those who worked on our homes either
professionally or at the volunteer work parties.
(We'll have another general open house later for all EcoVillage
residents and other friends in the larger community.)

WHERE: 205/207 Rachel Carson Way (in EcoVillage SONG)

WHEN: Saturday April 10th, 5-9PM

More details to come, but wanted folks to mark their calendars ASAP!

-
Joe  607-273-5563