[greenbuild] Friends in need of Tipi site

  • From: Todd Rose <otherwyse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:24:42 -0500

Happy Spring, everyone,

I have some friends - a man, a woman, and a dog - who are looking for a
place to live in their tipi from around May10 through early November.
 They're coming from Ann Arbor, Michigan for the woman, Brigit, to study
at 7Song's herbal medicine school.  They're in their 50's, kinda rainbow
hippyish, but/and very responsible and respectful (they don't do drugs,
by the way).  They'd like to create a small outdoor kitchen, dig a
shitter, bathe outdoors, and be very self-reliant during their stay.
 Therefore, they wouldn't need to use a house except as a source of
water.  They'd ideally like a place with a pond or other place to swim
close by, and preferably in the general area of 7Song's school, which is
somewhere around Dryden or Freeville, I think (but they're not going to
be too picky).  They could pay a small rent (maybe $100 or less per
month), and/or do a barter arrangement (they have various skills to
offer, including computer consulting and repair).

If you or someone you know might be interested in doing this, please
email me back and I can talk to you about it some more and/or put you in
touch with them.  Please pass this on to anyone you think appropriate.

Thanks!

Enjoy the rain,
Todd