[greenbuild] Green Building Fair at Ithaca farmer's market

  • From: "Jon Harrod" <insul8er@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <greenbuild@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:01:19 -0400

Hi everyone,

I've been talking with Sara Highland and Mike Carpenter about trying to
organize a "Green Building Fair" at the farmer's market in the second part
of July.  We're trying to gauge the level of interest and how many
exhibitors/presenters we could expect.  We'd like to get a wide
cross-section of the green building community, including architects,
builders, owner/builders, renewable energy providers, carpenters, activists,
sustainable materials suppliers--basically anyone who's involved in trying
to make buildings more sustainable.  Please let me know if you're
interested.  Once we get an idea of who's going to participate, we can move
ahead with reserving space and planning publicity.

Thanks,
Jon Harrod
Performance Systems Contracting
607-277-6240 x 208