[gptalk] Re: import of administrative templates

  • From: "Graham Turner" <gturner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:30:35 -0000 (GMT)

on same note, what would be expected behaviour if we were to open a GPO, which
contains settings from an ADM template, but the template file (ADM) is not
available
from the editing system ?

just thinking through the scenario of admin workstations on which ADM files
would be
generally stored being lost without backup of ADM files ?