[gptalk] Re: I.E. Download to local folder only

  • From: "Jim Bush" <JimBush@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:22:31 -0800

Beautiful. It works slick as a whistle.

Blessings,
Jim
JimBush@xxxxxxx
604-539-7955

-----Original Message-----
From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of tools@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:51 AM
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gptalk] Re: I.E. Download to local folder only

This should do it (below). Save it as an ADM and load it into your GPO.
Make
you sure enable the View, Filtering option to show unmanaged settings.

Class USER
CATEGORY "Custom IE Setting"
  KEYNAME "Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer"
  POLICY "Set Download Location"
        PART "Enter Path: " EDITTEXT
        VALUENAME "Download Directory"
       END PART