[gptalk] Re: I.E. Download to local folder only

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:50:05 -0600

Just use Reg2Adm which is linked off of Darren's website.

http://www.gpoguy.com/Tools.htm#3rd%20Party%20Tools

It will create the basic framework for you. If you want to get more
detailed (add explanations, etc) you can visit the following link for
the ADM language reference:

http://technet2.microsoft.com/windowsserver/en/library/9687f84f-8cd0-4cd
e-81c0-53c65a42a0c31033.mspx?mfr=true

Regards,

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 |
http://www.integrisok.com <http://www.integrisok.com/>