[gptalk] Error trying to generate RSOP from GPMC

  • From: "Jason Williams" <jasonwilliams74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:05:48 -0700

Hello everyone.

I have a odd thing going on this morning and I have been unsuccessful trying
to find the answer.

Not sure exactly what is going on, but I am trying to run some RSOP from my
desktop and I am getting some errors. I can browse, edit and view settings
for all my GPO's, but when I run a RSOP (tried my computer and my account),
I get this error below:

An error occured while generating report:
An unknown error occured while the HTML report was being generated.

I have had no luck googling for this and am a little concerned.

Anyone ever seen this before?

Thanks,

Jason