[gptalk] Re: inf files

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R Contr 72 CS/SCBAF" <Jamie.Nelson.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:20:22 -0500

I assume you mean security templates? I know you can get an IIS template
from the Windows 2003 Security Guide, but I don't know about Exchange or
Cluster services.

You can find the downloadable version of the guide here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=8A2643C1-0685-4
D89-B655-521EA6C7B4DB&displaylang=en

Regards,

//signed//