[gpsbug] Re: White Shoals Racing May 9th

  • From: "Tom Grigsby" <tomgrigsby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "WhiteShoal \('Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '\)" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <pbj.ormond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 21:36:18 -0400

I'll be there on Wind Tether.  Best regards, Tom
----- Original Message ----- From: <s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: "WhiteShoal ('Gpsbug@Freelists. Org ')" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <pbj.ormond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 8:50 PM
Subject: [gpsbug] White Shoals Racing May 9th

I'll be out on WindRush II on Saturday. Who else is planning to be there?
--
Thanks,
Steve

---- John <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please note that May 9th race has been changed from point-to-point as the
associated cruise has been cancelled. It will be sailed on the usual venue.

Also please note that I will definitely not be here May 9th and may not be on a boat tomorrow. In either case, please get together, pick a course, and
have a ball.  For each race, email me the course, your start and finish
times.  I'll calculate the scores and post on the site.

Thanks,

John