[gpsbug] Re: White Shoals Racing- May 9th

  • From: Tom Orlowski <torlowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wndsr4@xxxxxxxxxxx, s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 16:37:07 -0700

John,

I was amazed at your ability to get around the course on your board.  Hell,
I've never been able to stand up on one of those things for more than a minute.
 You looked like you were having almost as much fun as we were.

Tom

---- John Perry <wndsr4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wish that I had a camera with me on the sailboard to get a picture of the
start of the race today.....all three
boats framed nicely on the first leg with "A bone in 'er teeth" on each one.
The problem with windsurfing is that I
can't even carry a cold beer along, let alone a camera, but the photo image
lives on in my mind!   Sure was nice to
actually have some good wind for the race instead of another drifter....kept me
powered up entirely around the
course.

More Sailing.
John Perry