[gpsbug] Re: White Shoals Racing May 9th

  • From: John Edwards <editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stephen Butkus <s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "WhiteShoal ('Gpsbug@Freelists. Org ')" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 09:37:48 -0400

See  you on the river.
John Edwards
On May 5, 2009, at 8:50 PM, <s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx> <s.butkus1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll be out on WindRush II on Saturday. Who else is planning to be there?

---- John <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please note that May 9th race has been changed from point-to-point as the associated cruise has been cancelled. It will be sailed on the usual venue.

Also please note that I will definitely not be here May 9th and may not be on a boat tomorrow. In either case, please get together, pick a course, and have a ball. For each race, email me the course, your start and finish
times.  I'll calculate the scores and post on the site.