[gpsbug] Welcome Bill Kessler/Pagan River Challenge

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'WhiteShoal \('Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '\)'" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 06:46:06 -0500

Bill Kessler has joined our group and will be doing some of the weekend
jolly races.
Bill drives an Oday 25 berthed at Brown's and is a resident of Carrollton.
Bill is also a partner in the Bojos franchise at Eagle Harbor so, when it is
"Bo Time" think of Bill.

We are planning to do the Pagan River Challenge on Memorial Day weekend
again this year.  Gatling Pointe will co-sponsor and we'll combine with a
Spring shakedown cruise to Warwick Yacht club,  (hopefully they will have us
again).  I hope one of you guys can get "bragging rights" back from them, as
we hope they will continue to participate in the race.

Thanks,

John