[gpsbug] Re: Welcome Bill Kessler/Pagan River Challenge

  • From: "Tom Grigsby" <windtether@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'WhiteShoal \('Gpsbug@Freelists. Org '\)'" <gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:27:08 -0500

Welcome Bill

Glad you're here.  Your Bojangles is my wife's favorite FF restaurant and
you have plenty of my money.  Perhaps I can exact a bit of revenge on the
course!

The Pagan River Challenge was great fun last year and I plan to do it again.
Looking forward to seeing you out on the water.  Best regards, Tom Grigsby

S/V Wind Tether