[gpsbug] Pagan River Challenge

  • From: "John" <j.wandling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gpsbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 06:38:36 -0400

Tomorrow is last day to enter.  So far, I have only five entries:

BD       Bodacious/ Luton, Tim   204
FT       FunkyTown/ Swart, Mark  186
WRII     Wind Rush II    144
WT       Wind Tether/ Grigsby, Tom       204
53593    Recovery/ Edwards, John         204

I can't be there myself this year due to having a smart grandaughter - we
are going to Florida to support her efforts in the National Science
Olympiad.  I will set the course and provide race instructions by tomorrow
evening.  Steve Butkus will serve as race committee.  Thanks, Steve.

John