[gps-talkusers] upgrades

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:50:41 -0700

Hi. I was wondering how Sendero handles upgrades. When tele atlas updates maps, do we get the whole US again or just what is new and, if someone is more comfortable getting the upgrade on a cf card. or flash drive or something else, is that possible or is it just strictly by downloads now that my version is current? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Grabowski" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>