[gps-talkusers] Re: upgrades

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 09:40:50 -0700

I think it is ie 6 , not sure, I really kkeep my bn more updated than the pc since i use the bn a lot more. I e-mailed sendero so we'll see what happens this week. Thought someone should know just in case something's not working right yet. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brett" <brettsta21@xxxxxxxxx>