[gps-talkusers] rotecting the braille display in travel

  • From: tina and arnold <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:44:22 -0600

Hi. My plan is to mostly use the braille display for information which. I'm out, and

right now when I'm not using the display I just close the
case, but would that jar anything, interrupt
how the program works? What are other braille users doing? Also, after your comfortable with the program, when yo out walking, is it possible to check sreed, pois around you, that stuff when your walking? my friend said she has to stop a lot. I'm a one handed user so may not need to, but wanted to ask.