[gps-talkusers] Re: rotecting the braille display in travel

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:17:07 -0700

Tina,

Personally, I leave the case  opened with it velcroed or magnetized (in the
case of the PK) on the other side, leaving the keyboard and Braille display
exposed. My fear with closing the  case is that i don't have access to the
keyboard and the Braille cells may be damaged from the pressure of the case.

Chris  already answered  questions about there being  Stationary Mode and
the One-Handed Commands.
Thanks,

Kevin
I would encourage you to visit the Chaos World of Assistive Technology Blog
at:
http://www.chaosat.wordpress.com/
Postings are dealing with the latest and greatest happenings, tips and
tricks and other items of interest.