[gps-talkusers] unmarked highways on alberta canada map

  • From: "Marco Migotti" <news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 23:34:14 -0600

Will the 2012 edition of the Alberta Canada map have better accuracy when it
comes  to highway labeling? Right now, there are major highways that are
marked as unknown when they are major 6 lane roads. I was waiting for the
new maps to come out and see if these major highways are correctly marked.
I'm using the voicenote running sendero 2011 and using the latest maps.

Marco