[gps-talkusers] Re: accuracy among trees

  • From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 06:46:00 -0400

Marco,

I wouldn't expect the GPS signal to get through any kind of metal siding.
Yes, there are batteries for the 747.
It would be interesting for you to record a Replay when you are in some of
those remote areas, especially among the trees. Then others can check out
your route and we could also see what the coverage was like.
Sounds fun.