[gps-talkusers] Re: showing you pois

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:32:50 -0700

Hi Tina,
Currently there is no way to do this maybe in a future Sendero release. That is already on our wish list, along with tell me only POIs ahead of me :)

Thanks
Charles.

At 03:20 PM 7/25/2008, you wrote:
Hi. I took the gps with me this morning when I was out and was checking out the pois now that I have it worhking again, and I noticed it was telling me about the stuff across the street and not the stuff like the starbucks which was off to my left. How do I make it tell me the pois right by me? The stret i wa on may be a split street, be cause on one side of the street. the side streets are there for you to cross, but if you are walking on the other side of this major street. fr several blocks there are no streets to cross. Could that be part of the deal because I notice when i go to work it tells me about the circle k which is off to my left when I am getting the bus.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Grabowski" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:25:00 -0400
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: question about receiver

Sometimes if the receiver doesn't pickup a position for a few
minutes
removing the battery will help the situation.  it's almost as if
it's
confused.  (smile)

Chris

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:09:06 -1000, jim gammon
<jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why would or do you need to reset the receiver? I've never had
the need to do this with the Holux m-1000.  Jim