[gps-talkusers] e: Re: e: Re: question about receiver

  • From: Jose Lomeli <jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:35:03 -0700

Hello; Chris, O.K. You take the receiver out of the leather case now how do I pull out the battery what am I looking for to do this? Please write back.

Jose Lomeli
BrailleNote mPOWER user
Email:
jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or email me at this address.
jose.lomeli0@xxxxxxxxx
Website:
http://joselomeli93.blind-planet.com

From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:48:10 -0400
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: uestion about receiver

Hi,
Pull out the battery for 2 minutes.
Hope this helps.
Chris
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:36:00 -0700, Jose Lomeli
<jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello; Listers, I have a question about my receiver.  Is it
possible to do a reset like on the BrailleNote? How can I reset
the receiver? Please write back.
Jose Lomeli
BrailleNote mPOWER user
Email:
jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or email me at this address.
jose.lomeli0@xxxxxxxxx
Website:
http://joselomeli93.blind-planet.com

signature database 3300 (20080725) __________

http://www.eset.com

Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor
Stream, Voice Sense, Braille Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks,
Miniguide and ID Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT.  113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx