[gps-talkusers] Re: Addition Questions for Sendro Group Products

  • From: Virginia Korleski <virginia_korleski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:11:44 -0700 (PDT)

From: Virginia Korleski (Ginny) virginia_korleski@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gps-talkusers]  Thanks for the respond to my other e-mails
To: "gps-talkusers" and  Chris Grabowski
Date:  07/25/08
Addition Questions for Sendro Group Products

Hi all,We had a rainstorm here that would have Miniguide from the APH washed
out.I don't know abut the GPS system if it would have been knock out. or
not.Sorry about the half sent message. I hit sent button before I was done
write it. I am download the gps-talkusers from my inbox at yahoo.comSo I can
read them easier I hope that is OK with you I only download two so far. If I
have questions I thougt I would batch them up and send them to you in a e-mail.
I hope that is OKIf not plase let me know Thanks.Ms. Virginia Korleksi (Ginny)
virginia_korleski@xxxxxxxxx