[gps-talkusers] Re: route question

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 23:30:00 -0700

It is possible to make a route that will agree with the route provided by
the bus company with a bit of a vwork-around. It is a bit more involved and
requires a fair amount of mental mapping. You will want to ensure that you
are in Virtual Mode, Open a Manual Route, Make Route Waypoints for the
beginning/end of route and all turning/significant points along the route.
Fill in all details for each Route Waypoint.

Kevin