[gps-talkusers] Re: e: route question

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 23:33:25 -0700

There are two cases where you will receive the message, "Unable to Create
Route."
1. You are running low on RAM, the solution for this will be to do a no-key
reset.
2. Your beginning/ending distance  can be on a terminal street or other such
street where it isn't possible to create vehicle routes.

Kevin