[gps-talkusers] Re: downloadable POIs

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 23:38:48 -0700

I am of the opinion that the more information the better, even if the data
are duplicates. The reason for the duplicate entries is because of the
different sources in which the data are being retreived from. SO,  there
may be POIs that are in the GNIS data, but do not exist in the RMF data, but
then there may be some duplicates throughout.

Kevivn