[gps-talkusers] Re: questions

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:41:30 -0500

I cannot remember the first answer, but the second is simple:
1. Remove all storage devices and perform a 123 reset (hold down dots 1, 2, and 3 while pressing the reset button, releasing the reset button like normal and holding down the three dods until you hear the start up sound). 2. Insert the card on which you have stored your 4.2 software, then go to utilities > install keysoft extension (or utilities > application program) and navigate to, then press enter on, the new gps software.
3.  Follow all prompts and you are all set.

Have a great day,
Alex