[gps-talkusers] Re: opinions about receivers

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:06:24 +0100

hi mary yes it is very interesting about the gps receivers i always clip mine
on my collar as on the bus it works so much better as it is at window height.
the difficulty with using navigon on the iphone is you have to have the iphone
just as high otherwise if in a bag or pocket it will not pick up as well. i
personally use the m1000 which i find very good but really i could do with a
new gps receiver. i still think the best ones are the external ones. maybe i am
out of date on this but i suse satnav a lot. the sendero is brilliant and if
like me you can afford it it is far far the very best. look forward as well as
you to any response to the new iblue. for us the on off switch is important.
cheers now.