[gps-talkusers] Re: opinions about receivers

  • From: Mary Otten <motten53@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:56:57 -0700

I looked on Amazon and found a couple different versions of the IBlue 737a, one
of which has v2 in its name, which makes me think its a later revision. the
cost is the same for both of these, so logic says, buy the later one. But
sometimes "improved" products turn out not to be "improved" from our point of
view for whatever reason, like not having an on off switch or whatever. So I'd
like to hear from folks who have recently bought an IBLue, if there is any
reason why not to get the v2 one. Or are Sendero recommending something new if
you're wanting a new receiver? I've got an older one that came with my original
sense nav, but my voice sense hasn't worked for a while. I'm getting it fixed,
have purchased the 2010 gps upgrade and am considering a new receiver; hence
all these questions.

mary

Mary Otten
motten53@xxxxxxxxx