[gps-talkusers] Re: opinions about receivers

  • From: "Tomislav Juzbasic" <tomislav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:01:25 +0200

Hi, I know that gps maight not to be so accurate but those errors that I have can be from 20 to 50 meters. Sometimes I have an impression that when I acidentaly stop moving my phone and gps are thinking that I am still moving. I know that gps can have dificulties when moving at the slow speed but as I said errors are too big.

I hope with new receiver wil be better.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Caitlyn Furness" <lavendar@xxxxxxxx>