[gps-talkusers] Re: not working still

  • From: Gil Lutz <gil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:05:36 -0400

Hi Jon,

Apparently the maps have the whole Cherry Hill NJ area designated as Cherry Hill Mall. I put myself in the city center of Cherry Hill Mall and did an advanced POI search and selected one that had the city listed as Cherry Hill in the detailed POI description. I put my virtual position to this POI. The c command at this virtual position says the city is Cherry Hill Mall.

Hope that helps.

Gil

At 10:39 AM 10/27/2007, you wrote:

Hello,
I hope everyone's weekends are starting off good. I'm still having trouble finding (Cherry Hill,) in the city list. It actually just doesn't even seem to be there when I looked at the list of cities. Is there something else I can try or download? It is the next town over and a pretty big one. Lived there for most my life so I'm sure it wasn't forgotten in the mapping, maybe it is me? Thanks for any other suggestions.
-Jon

cell: 856-296-7468
email: <mailto:j.goodman82@xxxxxxxxxxx>j.goodman82@xxxxxxxxxxx