[gps-talkusers] Re: not working still

  • From: Joleen <cjferg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:34:27 -0700

Hi,

OK, here comes information from a relatively new user so take it at its surface value.

I searched for Cherry Hill and found, as you said, Cherry Hill Mall, Cherry Hill NJ. I then searched for Tasty and found Tasty Bakery CO a few miles away. I set my virtual position to it, latitude: 39 degrees, 54 minutes, 46.1698 seconds north. longitude: 74 degrees, 58 minutes, 43.8242 seconds west.

and checked the city. It was Greentree, Cherry Hill, NJ. I wonder if Greentree and Cherry Hill Mall are small townships within Cherry Hill.

Joleen