[gps-talkusers] Re: not working still

  • From: "Steve" <drum67-72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:55:27 -0400

I think you hit the nail on the head Joleen.

Same thing happens in my locality.  I know Sendero claims no responsibility for
data integrity of the maps that they choose to use, but it would sure be nice
if
the maps more closely matched real political jurisdictions instead of whatever
pseudo-localities TeleAtlas uses or creates.  I didn't have this problem with
NavTech maps in my area.

Steve
Lansing, Mi