[gps-talkusers] Re: new maps with Mobile Geo

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:32:31 -0700

Sense Navigation will have to come out with a new product release based on
the lastest SDK 4.0.  My guess is that will take anywhere from 2 to 4 months
of development work.

Thanks

Charles M. LaPierre

CTO Sendero Group

"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote, the
Sense Nav, on Windows phones with Mobile Geo and coming soon with
StreetTalk VIP for the Pac Mate. Distributing Trekker Breeze and
Wayfinder for Symbian phones. Also distributing Victor Stream, KNFB
Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830
Sendero Group, LLC