[gps-talkusers] Re: new maps with Mobile Geo

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:21:07 -0700

Patients people please, my gosh the new system just got released and in
record time I have already finished the SDK.  I am sure Mobile Geo and
others will be working on their next releases but development does take time
and GPS is not their only products so please have a little faith.  I would
expect that their next version will be anywhere from 2 to 4 months with
development and beta testing.  It would take me a couple months at least to
release a new version and I wrote the SDK!

Thanks

Charles M. LaPierre

CTO Sendero Group

"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote, the
Sense Nav, on Windows phones with Mobile Geo and coming soon with
StreetTalk VIP for the Pac Mate. Distributing Trekker Breeze and
Wayfinder for Symbian phones. Also distributing Victor Stream, KNFB
Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830
Sendero Group, LLC