[gps-talkusers] e: Roundabouts

  • From: gavin atkins <gavin.atkins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:34:09 +0100

Hi Peter
Oh how I do agree! when following a vehicle route it is really difficult for a driver, I would like Sendero's gps to say take the (third) exit as seems to be the case with most systems for sighted people.

For pedestrian routes the current instruction is very helpful.

Regards Gavin
GAVIN Atkins,
tel: M 07702:051633,
Email: gavin.atkins@xxxxxxxxxx

Support Guide Dogs by using MagicTaxis FREE internet search engine and email. MagicTaxi gives 50 % of its advertising revenue to charity. For more information see wwwddguidedogsddorgdduk/magictaxi